Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing 4 - Photo Sharing

I really think the idea of photo sharing is awesome. This is one area that I have not really looked into a lot. My family and I love photos! My wife is huge into scrapbooking and we love to share our photos with family and friends. The online sharing seems to be a safe and easy way to do this. I will certainly make some time to PLAY in this area in the near future.

As I think about how I could use photo sharing in my learning and position here at work ... I am really thinking about developing a school blog. We do have a website and that is certainly a place that I can share photos with our students and families who attend our school. But I am thinking it would be really cool to develop a school blog for our students and families to follow. I could then have a link to our school photos that the staff can post. What a cool way to show Grandma and Grandpa an art project, or special event happening in class. Certainly something to think about. No last names of course!!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I would have thought you would be further than this on a beautiful snow day. I think Kris is done. You can do it... turn off the tv and get busy!

    ReplyDelete